Associate Membership – Coeliac NSW and ACT
Member services are provided at a state level. Coeliac NSW/ACT is a not-for-profit organisation reliant on membership and community support. All funds raised on behalf of Coeliac NSW/ACT is re-invested into the provision of membership resources and services, research and public awareness.
New Associate Members
Health professionals, food manufacturers, restaurants, retailers and other food service providers are welcome to join as associate members.
Benefits of Associate Membership
- Experienced staff available to assist with enquiries by phone or email
- The Ingredient List Booklet: Teaches you the art of label reading and identifying gluten in food
- Pocket Guide: A simple and easy to use guide to label reading
- Exclusive member discount card: The card provides monthly discounts on selected gluten free items at Coles stores nationally.
- The Australian Coeliac Australia Handbook: All you need to know about coeliac disease and managing your gluten free diet
- Gluten Free Recipe Book: Over 130 favourite recipes
- Restaurant Card
- Society Information Pamphlets: Coeliac Disease - The Coeliac Sciety - Osteoporosis & Coeliac Disease - Dermatitis Herpetiformis - Type 1 Diabetes & Coeliac Disease - Diagnosing Coeliac Disease
- Coeliac Disease CD-Rom
- Order form for additional resources
- The Australian Coeliac magazine is a full colour national magazine, available to all members of the Coeliac Society.
- The Coeliac Sentinel is the NSW State newsletter distributed as an insert to The Australian Coeliac.
- Dietitians also receive a patient resource kit and a copy of ‘What Now?’ and the ‘Type 1 diabetes & coeliac disease’ booklet
- A listing in our ‘Associate Member List’ and the Coeliac Sentinel for all food service providers
- A listing on our restaurant list or where to buy list where applicable
- A discount on advertising in the Coeliac Sentinel (the NSW newsletter)
- Option to purchase a laminated certificate and window sticker
- An option for Dietitians to be included on our ‘Dietitians List’
- An opportunity to participate in our Member Discount Program