Coles Member Discount Card
Every financial member for 2012/13 is issued with an exclusive member discount card.
The gluten free products discounted for members in Coles stores nationally will be advertised on this page. Check this page regularly for the updated monthly discounts available.
Terms and Conditions of Coles card use:
- Coles will nominate the monthly exclusive member specials on gluten free food. The card can only be used in relation to those advertised monthly member discounts.
- This card can be used at all Coles, Bi-Lo, Pick ’n Pay and Coles Central stores but excludes Coles Express and Coles Online.
- Card must be presented and scanned at the register at the time of purchase to receive your discount. If the card is not presented, no discount can be given.
- The card commences 4 July 2012 and expires on 30 June 2013.
- Discount to apply over and above any other Coles discount offer.
- Maximum of two cards per household membership.
- Lost cards are to be reported to your state Coeliac organisation for cancellation and replacement.
- Use of the card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. This card is not transferable.
- Coles reserves the right to: (i) vary the terms and conditions of use; and (ii) change or discontinue any discount, at any time without notice.
- The card must not be copied or reproduced. The card may be retained at the Point of Sale if expired, invalid or fraudulently used.